Kartell Magic Hole sofa by Philippe Starck. A duo of products manufactured with the rotational moulding technique.
- A two seater sofa and armchair complete the “Magic Hole” series.
- The two pieces project a clean silhouette with straight surfaces ending in nicely rounded curves and slim sectional legs.
- The stylistic and functional design contrasts with and enhances the linearity of the pieces.
- An internal flared orange “pocket” was created in the interior hollow curve of both arms.
- A perfect cavity functioning as a magazine holder and decorative to boot, thanks to the strong contrast of the orange against the black single mould frame. Comfortable, light, shock resistant and weather proof, the Magic Hole garden collection is perfect for outdoor use - ideal in the garden, on the terrace, poolside or in the dehors of public places.
Seating height 44 cm (17.3″)
Height 73 cm (28.7″)
Wide 141 cm (55.5″)
Deep 70 cm (27.6″)
Made of batch-dyed polyethylene
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Cr?ation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".
|White -White (A1)|
|White -Yellow (A2)|
|White - Green (A3)|
|White -Orange (A4)|
|Grey - Grey (C1)|
|Grey - Yellow (C2)|
|Grey - Green (C3)|
|Grey - Orange (C4)|
|Black - Black (E1)|
|Black - Yellow (E2)|
|Black - Green (E3)|
|Black - Orange (E4)|