Rotaliana Diva radio, Speaker Set and Lamp, Diva is a LED light and music system specifically designed for your iPod or iPhone. It combines multiple functions in one light, compact object, eliminating clutter and stealing the scene no matter where you place it.
- The anodised, screen printed aluminium jacket makes Diva a mysterious musical instrument, only revealing its many functions when open.
- But even when closed, it’s an FM radio and speaker system for a connected computer, MP3 or CD player.
- Insert your iPod or iPhone by releasing the retractable docking station drawer.
- The sound quality is full and rich, thanks to the four, high quality speakers housed in its body. Pressing a button opens the die-cast aluminium lamp arm.
- Raise this to whatever position is most comfortable to read or to light your workstation.
- The lamp’s cutting edge LED light is warm, highly effective and energy efficient at 4,5W.
- A digital screen is hidden behind the anodised aluminium, to show the time and all the other information about Diva’s various uses and FM stations.
- An infrared remote control governs every function, including your iPod and the radio.
- The back of Diva comes with a AUX socket for playing music from MP3 players, CD players, computers, etc.; a USB socket to play music from a flash drive; an audio-out socket to connect to external speakers.
- The Diva is suited for use all over the world. The transformer is for 110 ~250 V . Also it comes with diffrent adaptors to be able to plug it in the wall socket.
Width 22.5 cm (8.9″)
Deep 22.5 cm (8.9″)
Heigh 41.7 cm (16.4″)
Giovanni Lauda was born in 1956 in Naples, where he
gained a degree in architecture and was a member of
the Morozzi & Partners studio from 1988 to 1991. In
1992 he opened the D&L Studio together with Dante
Donegani. He created products in the home sector for
Sedie & Company, Uchino, Play line, Le Cose Nostre,
Edra, Radice Lucepland and Viceversa. Giovanni Lauda
has designed furnishings for homes and stores,
staging for art exhibitions, and commercial layouts.
In 1996 he participated in the creation of an
exhibition entitles "Italian design from 1964 to
1990" at the Triennale of Milan, and contributed to
an exhibition called "Italy and Japan: Design as
Lifestyle" in 2001. He has been teaching at the
Domus Academy in Milan since 1993. View other products from Giovanni Lauda
Born in Pinzolo (province of Trento) in 1957. Dante Donegani gained a degree in architecture in Florence in 1983. From 1987 to 1991 he worked in the Olivetti Corporate Identity department. Since 1991 he has been the director of the master's program in design at the Domus Academy in Milan. In 1992 he opened the D&L Studio together with Giovanni Lauda. He has designed layouts for art exhibitions, corporate identity projects, and products for a number of companies that include Memphis, Stildomus, Isuz, Steel and Luceplan, Le Cose Nostre, Edra, Radice and Viceversa. Dante Donegani has won important competitions in architecture, and his work have been displayed in numerous exhibitions. In 2001 he was responsible for setting up the "home" section of the exhibition entitled "Italy and Japan: Design as Lifestyle".
. View other products from Dante Donegani
Ask question about: Rotaliana Diva Radio, Speaker Set and Lamp