&Tradition Raft Table NA2 by Norm. Maritime objects fascinate because of their contrasting surfaces.
- The roughness of corroded wood aging with beauty, blended with the industrial efficiency of metal structures.
- This is the inspiration behind the Raft Table, created by NORM architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen.
- They have taken a modern Scandinavian approach to create a unique piece of furniture that combines simplistic purity with a discreetly aged look.
- The sandblasted surface of the table legs, accentuate the structure of the wood, while the triple legs have the playful appearance of a living creature in motion. & the round edges beneath the tabletop makes for a soft and pleasant touch when the table top has to be lifted.
- The table can quickly be dismantled and set against a wall to make room yoga mats or dance floors.
Length 200 cm (78.71″)
Width 90 cm (35.4″)
Height 70 cm (27.6″)
Powdercoated steel with solid oak legs. Table top in white laminated wood or black ash veneer.